FDOT’s U.S. 90 resurfacing project will rehabilitate 3.3 miles Lake City’s most vital corridor through pavement resurfacing and traffic signal upgrades. Pavement resurfacing and signal upgrades are crucial to maintaining a roadway’s safety factor and functionality, and these improvements are expected to extend the longevity of the road by up to 20+ years. Drivers may expect lane closures during off peak hours from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. Monday through Sunday. One lane will remain open in each direction at all times. Drivers may also expect to see overnight periods where law enforcement is performing traffic control at the intersections.
Proposed improvements include:
- Removing and replacing 3.3 miles of asphalt along U.S. 90
- Upgrading traffic signals at 15 locations
- Upgrading pedestrian signals at 15 locations
- Resurfacing the Park and Ride location at NW Commerce Drive
- New roadway signage and pavement markings
- Sidewalk, curb and driveway improvements at various locations
No photos at this time.
No documents at this time.
No Events at this time.