The following roadway improvements will be constructed as part of the I-95 and SR 202 (J.T Butler Blvd.) project:
- Widening, reconstruction, and/or milling and resurfacing of SR 202 between US 1 (Philips Highway) to approximately 2,800’ east of Belfort Road.
- Widening or full reconstruction of I-95 within the limits of the interchange.
- Widening and/or reconstruction of the I-95 and SR 202 on / off ramps, which includes the reconstruction of the I-95 northbound off ramp to accommodate a westbound SR 202 turning movement.
- Construction of a new two-lane, 1400’ long, flyover bridge to accommodate I-95 southbound to SR 202 eastbound traffic.
- Reconstruction of the I-95 over SR202 mainline bridges.
- Construction of a new roadway configuration and new bridge to eliminate the existing weave interactions along SR 202 westbound at the I-95 northbound ramp.
- Permanently close the access to Salisbury Road North from SR 202 westbound.
- Reconstruction of the SR 202/Salisbury Road South intersection to provide right-in, right-out movements.
- Widening, full reconstruction, and/or milling and resurfacing of Salisbury Road South within the specified limits.
- Construction of noise walls along SR 202 westbound, I-95 northbound and I-95 southbound.
- Construction of new signalization along SR 202 at US 1 (Philips Highway), Bonneval Road, and the I-95 northbound and southbound off ramps.
No alerts at this time.
No Events at this time.